Testoviron Depot

$28.00

Product Name: Testovorin Depot-250 mg/ml
Manufacturer: BM Pharmaceuticals
Substance: Testosterone Enanthate
Package: 10 ampoules (250 mg/ml)

Description

Testovorin Depot-250 from BM Pharmaceuticals is developed based on Testosterone Enanthate. It has a long-lasting effect and is dosed into the bloodstream. The effect of the drug lasts for 14-16 days. On doping tests, it is detected within 3-4 months. The main effects of using the drug are an increased set of muscle mass and an increase in strength parameters.

The main positive properties of the drug

Since Testovorin Depot-250 has a long-term effect, it is quite easy to control its content in the body. This avoids surges in testosterone levels in the body. In this case, injections are required only once a week. Some of the main benefits of strength training include:

  • Improving the strength of bones, ligaments, and joints. Regeneration rates are improved.
  • Increased overall tone. Energy increases, mood improves and motivation for training appears.
  • Increased sexual activity.
  • Increased appetite.
  • Blocking of catabolic processes.
  • It becomes easier to complete workout programs. Post-workout recovery is accelerated.
  • The muscle mass is significantly accelerated. During the course, you can add up to 10kg.
  • The oil structure and high-quality components of the preparation allow painless injections. Irritation and bumps do not appear at the injection sites.

Possible side effects

Testovorin Depot-250 is considered a mild remedy. It is suitable for experienced athletes and beginners alike. Side effects are observed when the dosage and the duration of the course are exceeded. The components in the composition are subject to aromatization. Because of this, such estrogenic effects can be observed:

  • Gynecomastia;
  • The formation of fatty accumulations;
  • Change of voice;
  • Accumulation of excess fluid.

Due to an increase in the concentration of the male hormone, its natural production and general hormonal balance can be disrupted. In this case, the following negative effects are observed:

  • Decreased sexual activity;
  • The pronounced effect of withdrawal;
  • Strong coarsening of the voice;
  • Increased aggressiveness;
  • An increase in the layer of subcutaneous fat;
  • Acne formation;
  • Excessive hair growth on the body and face;
  • Baldness;
  • The occurrence of puffiness;
  • Hypertension.

Steroids should only be taken as directed. Otherwise, the manifestation of negative effects cannot be avoided.

Methods of using the drug

Testovorin Depot-250 is recommended to be administered 1-2 times a week. The total weekly dosage should be 250-500mg. It is selected following the physiological state of the athlete, his fitness level, and the required results. For beginners, it is advisable to start with the lowest dosages.

Before carrying out a repeated cycle, it is necessary to take a break of equal length to the first course. To minimize the side effects of estrogenic and androgenic nature, it is necessary to use post-cycle therapy.

Reviews about Testovorin Depot-250

The product has a good reputation among bodybuilders. The drug allows you to quickly gain muscle. It is noted that with the correct use of the drug, there are almost no “side effects”. The main disadvantage of anabolic steroids is the withdrawal syndrome. Because of it, about 30% of the gained mass is lost. However, the remaining 70% is high-quality, dense muscles.

Change your body! Get lean, big muscles. Buy Testovorin Depot-250 and other steroids in our store online! 

In the Testosterone Enanthate injection section you can see products from other manufacturers. We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the full section of Injectable Steroids.

Order delivery now! Delivery of Testoviron Depot to the USA is carried out within 5-12 business days. If you have any questions, you can always contact our customer service team for further advice.

We can also recommend a pro-member of the IFBB site if you want to get more information about Testosterone Enanthate and get unbiased reviews about different brands of this steroid, the best Testosterone Enanthate Cycles for beginners, results and proper PCT.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Testoviron Depot”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *