Cavernous tissue (hemorrhoids are composed of this) is laid in the process of embryogenesis, so we are all born with hemorrhoids, whether we like it or not. The nodes are located above the sphincter and prevent the penetration of gases and feces from the anus to the outside. The anatomical structure of hemorrhoids with which we are born, under the influence of certain factors, begins to transform into hemorrhoidal diseases.
The following factors lead to a violation of venous and lymph outflows from the sphincter area:
– Constipation or diarrhea (provoked by taking laxatives);
– Prolonged sitting on the toilet (the act of defecation with all the manipulations should be no more than 5 minutes!);
– An inactive lifestyle;
– Sedentary work;
– Stress and ecology;
– Pregnancy and childbirth;
– Unhealthy diet (including the use of spicy food, which provokes the flow of venous blood to the nodes);
– Hard physical labor (including sports);
– Heredity (weakness of the ligamentous apparatus);
– Provoked anal activity.
What are the symptoms of hemorrhoids?
Pain for hemorrhoids in the early stages is not typical. But these factors are the symptoms to look out for:
– Release of blood (once or repeatedly during the act of deformation, seen as blood on the toilet paper;
– Prolapse of hemorrhoids;
– Itching and mucus production;
– Sensation of a foreign body in the rectum;
– A feeling of incomplete emptying.
Stages of the hemorrhoidal disease
1) Isolation of blood, once a year, once a month, or with each act of defecation;
2) Loss of internal nodes during the act of deformation, but can be set back themselves;
3) The nodes fall out, they do not correct themselves, it is necessary to help with a finger;
4) The nodes fall out and after re-introduction, they fall out again.
If stages three or four occur, it is recommended to visit you GP or local physician and seek further advice on ways in which to correct this issue.
What does hemorrhoidal disease lead to?
If you do not start to act in the early stages, then the latter can be accompanied by severe bleeding and pain. Such as:
– The loss of internal nodes;
– Prolapse of the mucous membrane;
– The sphincter ceases to close completely, which leads to its failure (loss of feces and gas).
- Conservative treatment (physiotherapy or biofeedback therapy, which are medications that strengthen the venous wall, movement therapy, which is the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract and the establishment of sitting on a chair).
- Surgical treatment and then all of the above. Do not self-medicate under any circumstances! At the first signs of hemorrhoidal disease, contact the PROCTOLOGIST for advice! Using folk remedies, you can risk losing precious time for this process to be reversed.
The prevention: How to prevent this from happening?
– Elimination of constipation (correction of nutrition and drinking regime);
– Organization of a toilet seat (a bench under your feet to help you);
– Organization of a workplace or physical education (for office workers or car drivers);
– Adequate physical activity for everyone, but not in the acute period (prevention of congestion in the pelvis);
– Observance of hygiene after the act of defecation (after emptying the intestines, wash with cool water;
– Toilet paper cannot be used, as it injures the delicate perianal skin;
– If you are not at home and you do not have the opportunity to take a shower after the toilet, in this case, you must have wet toilet paper with you.
How to train to prevent hemorrhoids?
It makes sense, in the early stages of recovery, to abandon axial loading and give preference to such types of physical activity as Pilates and swimming. As you regain control over the situation, you will be able to diversify the types of your workouts. As a movement therapy, within such exercises as:
“Pelvic clock”- Rolls of the pelvis from the initial position (IP) lying on the floor with bent legs;
“Shoulder bridge” and its variations;
“Circles with one leg” – from the IP lying on the back and standing in the knee-elbow position;
“Stand on the shoulder blades” (not possible if there are contraindications to inverted poses);
“Kegel” – as you exhale, we draw in the muscles of the perineum. We perform this exercise in conjunction with the above.
We perform these exercises for 5-15 repetitions while listening to our body for greater effect.
To avoid such problems within your training, it is vital to perform these maneuvers and also to follow a strict diet. There are some steroidal creams that are available for the type one to three, but these will only act as a temporary measure. If you want to achieve your desired goals within your training and help to avoid this issue, as well as the above information, you can find products within our store that allow for the body to grow within its strength, endurance and mass, without having to worry about this extra risk of the prostate growing too large and thus, causing this problem. Please see out online store for further information on these agents that have many benefits towards your training, but also does not promote this issue. We have products like Dianabol, Winstrol and Anavar that you check out in our store.