N-Lone-D100 is a steroid manufactured by the pharmaceutical company Maxtreme. The active substance in the injectable drug is Nandrolone Decanoate, or Deca-Durabolin as it is commonly called. The drug has strong anabolic activity which is about 125% of testosterone and weak androgenic activity which is about 30% of testosterone. These properties make this drug attractive to men as well as women.
If this drug is used correctly, it can help to provide some really beneficial effects to the body. These include:
- An increase in muscle mass. For a solo cycle of the drug in the correct dosage, an athlete is able to build up to 22 pounds of muscle mass.
- The rollback phenomenon is minimal so after the steroid is discontinued, the weight of the user practically does not decrease.
- Elimination of joint pain, strengthening of ligaments and bones. Deca stimulates the production of collagen and synovial fluid.
- Increased endurance. This effect is associated with the stimulation of the body’s production of red blood cells. Red blood cells transport oxygen to the muscles. The user gets the opportunity to train without “acidification” by increasing the amount of oxygen and more efficient consumption of it.
- Boosting immune defenses. Nandrolone is even used in medicine to treat AIDS patients.
Recommendations for use
Nandrolone Decanoate by Maxtreme is produced in 1ml ampoules containing 100mg of the active substance. The recommended dosage of the drug for men is 2-6ml (200mg-600mg) per week. Women should take no more than 0.2ml (50mg) weekly. The half-life of Deca is 6-12 days so injections should be performed once or even twice a week. The length of a cycle is normally from 6 to 10 weeks.
The most common side effects of Deca are pain at the injection site, fluid retention e.g. swelling of the ankles or feet, increased blood pressure, oily skin, greasy hair, acne, rash, itching or nausea.
Delivery of Deca Durabolin to the USA is carried out within 5-12 business days. If you have any questions, you can always contact our customer service team.