Table of Contents
What if someone told you that there was a hormone that could help you pack on muscle and achieve the body of your dreams? Believe it or not, growth hormone (GH) is just that magical wonder-drug. In this blog post, we’re going to discuss everything you need to know about GH for bodybuilding, from what it does to how to use it safely and effectively. So whether you’re a seasoned fitness enthusiast or just starting out, read on for all the info you need to make the most of this amazing hormone!
What is HGH or Growth Hormone?
HGH or Human Growth Hormone is a protein that stimulates cell reproduction and growth, essential for the normal development of children and adolescents. This hormone also plays an important role in controlling your body’s metabolism, muscle mass, strength, bone density, skin elasticity and fertility. However, as we age our production of this hormone decreases dramatically. This is why it may be beneficial to consider taking HGH orally for bodybuilding purposes if you are able to legally obtain it.
How do I Naturally Increase my Growth Hormone Levels?
Since natural GH production declines with age, increasing this important hormone can help you experience increased energy, better sleep, improved skin tone, increased muscle mass, faster recovery time, and higher bone density. Exercise is one of the best natural ways to boost your GH levels. Many athletes combine weight training with cardiovascular exercise for increased benefits. However, there are other ways to naturally increase your HGH levels that may be just as effective without having to hit the gym every day. Try eating more protein and carbohydrates before bed. Certain amino acids, like arginine and lysine, help produce GH so eating foods with higher amounts of these will help you naturally increase your HGH levels. A diet rich in zinc is also linked to increased natural GH production so try to eat plenty of oysters, crabs, lobster, pork, beef, turkey, beans, spinach, nuts and seeds.
How does HGH works?
HGH is a peptide hormone that works by telling your body to start producing more Human Growth Hormone (HGH). It does this because it controls the release of another important hormone called “Insulin-like Growth Factor” or IGF-1. IGF-1 helps regulate growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in the human body. So, when you take HGH, it tells your body to start producing more IGF-1 and therefore more GH.
What are the Benefits of GH for Bodybuilding?
As a bodybuilder, you may know that growth hormone (GH) is the key to maximizing your muscle mass and strength. Growth hormone stimulates the production of IGF-1 or insulin-like growth factor which is another anabolic hormone that helps boost growth in children and adolescents. It also stimulates the production of another anabolic hormone called “Glucose Transporter Type 4” or GT4 for short, which causes your muscles to absorb glucose and amino acids for increased muscle mass, strength and endurance.
Here are the benefits of HGH for bodybuilding:
- Increases in Lean Muscle Mass: GH will help your body secrete more IGF-1 which is linked to increased muscle mass. Not only that, it also helps stimulate the production of GT4 which helps shuttle nutrients into muscle cells for growth and repair.
- Reduces Recovery Time: If you are planning on hitting the gym frequently, then GH is perfect for you. It helps promote the production of muscle building hormones and enzymes that will help reduce your recovery time so you can hit the gym again sooner.
- Increases Bone Density: If you are worried about osteoporosis or fragile bones as you get older, fear not. HGH has been linked to increased bone density so you can keep your bones as strong as an ox.
- Improves Body Composition: HGH helps enhance insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism. This means that if you are struggling with stubborn fat deposits, HGH may help reduce those fatty areas and improve your overall body composition by increasing lean muscle mass and reducing abdominal circumference, hips and waist size.
- Improves Skin Tone: GH has been linked to healthier, softer and smoother skin. It may not seem like it would be that big of a deal, but some people notice drastic improvements in their skin tone after taking HGH supplements.
- Reduced Body Fat Levels: GH has also been linked to better fat metabolism. If you are looking for maximum fat loss, then GH is the key because it can help reduce your numbers on the scale by increasing muscle mass and reducing fatty tissue.
- Decreases Cholesterol Levels: Excessive LDL (bad) cholesterol levels are linked to heart disease so if you want to keep your heart healthy, HGH may be able to help. Studies have shown that GH is linked to lower LDL cholesterol levels which can improve your cardiovascular health and reduce your risk for heart disease later in life.
- Decreases Cortisol Levels: If you are stressed then there is an increased risk of weight gain, insomnia, high blood pressure, decreased libido, muscle loss, immune dysfunction, and osteoporosis. These are all symptoms of elevated cortisol levels which are linked to reduced bone density, insomnia, decreased cognitive function, reduced libido, reduced immunity and increased anxiety. GH has been shown to help reduce your cortisol production for increased mental clarity, rejuvenated immune system function and healthier bones.
How is Growth Hormone Administered and Its Dosage?
Growth hormone is administered either by injection or through an oral spray, patch or sublingual tablet. You can buy HGH online and inject it yourself at home but if you don’t want to go the injection route then most people will use a transdermal option like gels, sprays and patches. These products are applied topically and you will feel their effects within minutes.
The dosage for growth hormone is usually between .5 ug and 2 ug per day and of course this is going to be based on your weight, age and current HGH levels. In order to increase muscle mass or reduce fat levels, most people will start at a very low dose which they will gradually increase as needed. Some people will go as high as 8-10 ug per day but this is not a “get huge quick” formula, and it takes a lot of time, patience and persistence to gradually increase your dosage until you reach the optimal level for you.
What is the Best Time to Administer HGH?
The best time to administer growth hormone is first thing in the morning since this is when your body starts releasing GH. The optimal dosage here would be between .5-2 ug so if you are using a patch or sublingual tablet, take it as soon as you wake up and then wait about an hour before eating breakfast. If you are taking the injection route, then you should give yourself an 8 hour window between your last meal and your injection time. This will help minimize the side effects like inflammation, hypoglycemia or reduced immunity.
<H2> Are There Any Side Effects to Growth Hormone?
There are some mild side effects associated with growth hormone, but they are rather rare. Here is a small list of the most common GH side effects:
- Weight Gain-Some people will have a noticeable increase in weight after they start taking growth hormone supplements. This can be due to water retention, bloating and increased fatty tissue so if you are experiencing a sudden increase in your weight then it may just be a temporary issue with water balance.
- Abnormal Heart Rhythms-Due to the fact that GH is a cardio stimulant, it can increase your heart rate and blood pressure so if you have any preexisting risk factors with your cardiovascular system then this may not be the best supplement for you.
- Joint Discomfort-Since you are increasing your bone density while taking growth hormone then it is possible to experience some discomfort in your joints. This can take the form of aches or stiffness but usually these symptoms will subside within a month or two.
- Insomnia-Since GH is stimulating for your organs, bones and muscles you may find it difficult to sleep at night since your body is working overtime to repair itself. Taking a sleeping aid before bedtime will help you get the rest that your body needs without any negative side effects since GH actually enhances REM sleep.
- Increased Hunger-GH has an effect on your metabolism which can lead to increased hunger levels, especially if you are restricting calories or taking high amounts of sugar into your body. If you find yourself constantly hungry and craving carbohydrates, then it may be a good idea to use lower doses of growth hormone.
What Foods Should I Avoid While Taking GH?
If you are taking any type of hormone, supplement or medication then there are certain foods that you will want to avoid because they can cause negative interactions with your body. Here is a list of foods that you should avoid while taking growth hormone:
- Alcohol-Since GH releases a lot of the same neurotransmitters as alcohol then it is recommended to not consume any type of alcohol while taking this supplement. If you feel the need to drink, then drink in moderation and know that your body will be more sensitive to the effects.
- Large Amounts of Sugar-Since GH stimulates an insulin release after you eat anything with a high sugar content, then it is best to not take this supplement on an empty stomach. Eating small meals throughout the day will help keep even levels in your blood glucose which will prevent any potential negative side effects from occurring.
Other Points to Consider When Taking Growth Hormone
It is important to keep in mind that this supplement should only be taken by healthy adults who are looking for increased muscle mass and potential fat loss. Anyone younger than 18 years old should not use any type of hormone supplementation due to the fact that their bodies are still developing. Also if you are currently taking other medications or supplements then you should consult with a doctor before starting this course since they may have a negative interaction.
Finally, be sure to keep your growth hormone supplements stored in a cool dry place away from sunlight and moisture since this could help decrease the lifespan of the powder or liquid inside. Before taking any type of growth hormone make sure that it is pharmaceutical grade and that you are taking the correct dose for your body type.
The information provided in this article is designed to help consumers make better choices about what they put into their bodies. The effects that GH can have on an individual’s body vary from person to person so please be sure to understand all of the potential side effects mentioned above before starting a course of supplementation.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Reviews: What does are the user experiences?
- Chase Ayden (November 9, 2021): I have been using Human Growth Hormone for about two months now. I have noticed that my muscle mass has increased substantially, and I’ve had a lot of strength gains in the gym. It’s really helped me to break through my plateau phase and has more than doubled my strength gains over the last few weeks.
- Myles Diego (November 19, 2021): I train six times a week and eat twice as much as the average person, so finding the right balance for my body became an increasingly difficult task. The human growth hormone I used was just what I needed to recover faster and build muscle more efficiently. It has also helped me regulate my sleeping patterns and maintain a healthy diet without feeling sluggish or tired all day.
- Nat Jonah (November 20, 2021): After getting my growth hormone levels checked, I noticed that my T-Levels were dangerously low for a male in his 30s. I tried Human Growth Hormones to improve them, and they worked great! My recovery time decreased, my muscle mass increased, and I felt much more energized. When it comes to your hormones, nothing can compare to Human Growth Hormone.
- River Tyler (November 21, 2021): I’ve been using Human Growth Hormone for years and highly recommend it. I like that I don’t need to inject it or use too much cream as it seems to be more effective this way. My bodybuilding has really improved since starting the regimen and my doctor could not be happier with my progress.
- Braxton George (November 22, 2021): I am not sure how it has taken me this long to find out about Human Growth Hormone. I had been using another brand of HGH but for whatever reason, it just never had the same effect as when I switched to this supplement. Now my muscles are looking bigger than ever, and I feel more energetic.
- Milo Lim (December 5, 2021): It doesn’t matter what other people say about this product. As someone who has used it for years, I can say that HGH is the best on the market. It does everything that is promised and more, and at a reasonable cost.
- Luis Jasper (December 19, 2021): I’ve been taking Human Growth Hormone for over a year now and it’s been great. I feel like my body has been operating at peak performance due to the increased levels of HGH in my bloodstream and will continue to do so as long as I take it.
- Aiden Gavin (December 21, 2021): Human Growth Hormone is one of the most popular supplements for bodybuilders. It’s not just for people who want to “bulk up” either-it also has amazing effects on building up your muscles and metabolism, which is great if you’re already working out regularly. For those times where you don’t feel like going to the gym, Human Growth Hormone if perfect for you.
- Zion Juan (December 29, 2021): I have been taking Human Growth Hormone for a year now and it has really helped me get in great shape. I used to be very skinny and gaunt but with this supplement, I can bulk up and maintain my body fat at a healthy level. It’s the best one that I’ve found, and it tastes great!
- Maxwell Lorenzo (January 9, 2022): I used to rely on drugs and supplements to get my HGH levels up, but it was a roller coaster. One time I’d get a huge rush of energy from the artificial HGH but then another time I would feel perfectly fine without it. When I found out about this supplement, which is actually natural human growth hormone that your body produces naturally, I was skeptical at first, but it has worked great and my body is responding well to it.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions about HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
Is it safe to use Human Growth Hormone (HGH)?
Human Growth Hormone is a natural supplement that can be found in the body. It is not synthetic. It is produced naturally by the pituitary gland to stimulate human growth during childhood, puberty, and teenage years. By taking supplements that contain Human Growth Hormone, your body is simply supplementing the amount of HGH that it already produces naturally.
Do I need a prescription to buy and use Human Growth Hormone?
No prescription is needed, and you do not need a doctor’s note for this product. It can be purchased over the counter at many health and nutrition centers.
How long should I take Human Growth Hormone before I see results?
It may take up to two weeks for you to start noticing subtle changes in your body. After four to six weeks, you will likely be able to notice increased lean muscle mass and reduced body fat. Some people even report having more energy and better sleep when taking this supplement.
Does HGH really help in bodybuilding?
Yes, many people who lift weights and engage in resistance training on a regular basis also use Human Growth Hormone supplements. When your body is producing less of this natural supplement, you may notice that it becomes more difficult to add lean muscle mass and increase strength levels. Taking supplements will help to reverse this trend and allow you to see results from your training routine.
How does Human Growth Hormone help with weight loss?
Human Growth Hormone helps to increase lean muscle mass and decrease body fat by revving up your metabolism and inhibiting the production of cortisol. Cortisol is a hormone that breaks down muscle tissue and also stores belly fat in men and women alike. By increasing your lean muscle mass and decreasing your body fat, you burn more calories at rest. This is great news if you are trying to lose weight.
Conclusion: Final thoughts about Human Growth Hormone
Bodybuilding is a challenging and rewarding activity. Whether you’re just starting out or have been at it for a while, you probably want to do everything possible to make sure your workouts are as effective as possible. That’s where growth hormone comes in – sometimes called simply “HGH.”
Growth hormone (HGH) is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals. It plays an important role in human development by regulating body composition and metabolism. In adults, HGH also helps regulates bone density, muscle mass, lipid levels (cholesterol), insulin sensitivity and memory. If you are looking for a natural, effective, and safe way to lose weight, build muscle and raise your HGH levels, growth hormone supplements are a great choice.
YouTube videos related to HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
- Growth Hormones Vs Steroids Vs SARMs: Everything You Need to Know | Dr. Testosterone
- HGH (Human Growth Hormone) TRUTHS & MYTHS!